Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I Know

Another week and more things I know!


- This week I know that a lot of excited bloggers are just squirming in excitement because of this.

- I am pouting in jealousy as I am unable to make it :-(

- I know that in a couple of days time the wait will be over and I will be watching the LAST HARRY POTTER film. I will be so mad at myself if I cry!

- I know that sometimes I totally underestimate my kids. Last week we put our feet down in reagrds to Ashlees dummy. Apart from one day when she was sick she has hardly asked for it!

- Finally I know that this morning I signed up for the Brooks Spring into Shape run/walk series. One walk then two runs in three months. What have I done? ;-)


If you are going to blogopolis I look forward to seeing all the drunken photographs adventures that will be had! Come and share all the things you know this week at Yay for Home!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...