|We are a clever bunch aren't we?|
Hi to all my fellow floggers and knowers, let's see what the ol' brain knows this week!
- Having to do stock take on your birthday blows, but is made more tolerable when your fabulous workmates help you celebrate with pizza and cake!
- Melbourne may be known for having crappy weather, but sunny Winter days are glorious :-)
- You cannot hide food in this house. The garbage compactor also known as Ashlee can smell a biscuit at 100 paces.
- The Maggies play the Hawks in the AFL this weekend, in this house that means that by Sunday evening one spouse will be sulking, and the other will be gloating!
- Today marks Day one of Dry July. For more info, head on over to my Dry July page and read all about it!
Thanks to Shae at Yay for Home and the Greatest flogger of 'em all for letting us pepper their blogs with all our randomness.........