Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Defining Moments

Have you ever stopped to think where life may have taken you if ONE TINY THING had happened differently? If you'd said yes instead of no, if fate had dealt you a different hand?

Image credit
Here are my top three.....

* VCAT entering my uni course code wrong so I got into a Business Degree instead of the Psychology course I wanted (they were one digit different) I loved it but never would have chosen it!

* Losing my job two days before we were due to have a meeting about getting our first home loan. It was another 18 months before we could finally do it - and found the perfect location!

* Saying yes to an ex-boyfreind and going to his 19th birthday (REALLY didn't want to go at the time.) That night I met the man who was to become my husband........

What are yours?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...