Friday, July 8, 2011

The Big Fat Lump

There are so many things I want to do and so many excuses I make up not to do them. I don't know how to motivate myself,  to "Just do it" - as Nike would have us do.
A few of the abandoned goals from this year include;
- An online business administration course
- A master bedroom makeover
- To start running again



Image from http://weheartit.com/


I start a new week with the best of intentions, and then it only takes one tiny little thing for the excuses to crop up. I honestly feel like the laziest person in the world - I am here observing from the sidelines instead of participating - but cannot get out of this rut.
So today I am asking for help - what gets you off the couch (or computer :-)?) Hoping all the smarty pants people from FlogYoBlog Friday can get me off my butt!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...