Friday, June 24, 2011
Things I know - I'm a newbie!
Joining up for the first time with Shae at Yay for Home 'cos I got me some things I know this week!
- I know when your 5 year old wakes you up at 4:30 am with the words "Mum, I don't feel well", the next few hours are not going to be pretty.
- Listening to her say "why do I have to be sick?" whilst in tears is heart wrenching.
- You can never have too many cuddles when your'e feeling crappy.
- When youv'e been up since 4:30 am, and cannot go out for fear of a 'chuck attack' by same 5 year old, online groceries that will arrive the same day are a godsend!
- The day after the night before is a perfect excuse for a pyjama day and some Disney movies!
I am also flogging my new found wisdom (?) with the red nosed Glowless today too. Happy Friday everyone!
Posted by skyelee at 10:17 AM