Friday, June 10, 2011

FlogYoBlog Friday - I WON!

Feeling very 'housewifey' today! Groceries - done! Dinner in the slow cooker - done! First load of laundry - almost done!
Was lucky enough to win a full size packet of Rockin Green Laundry Powder from Fluffy Tails and The Organised Housewife , and have been busy finding as much dirty laundry as I can (not hard in my house!) to try it out.

Check out all the amazing scents! 
I chose the Orangevana  - an invigorating combination of citrus and vanilla; it is not overpowering once the clothes are dry, but leaves a subtle fresh finish to your clothes.
I must admit to cheating - I don't usually use powder or hot water in my laundry, but just dissolved it in a few cups of boiling water before adding it to the wash and it washed perfectly! You only need to use 2-3 tablespoons per wash, so will probably get somewhere between the 45-90 washes the packet advertises. At nearly $20 for the packet it is not cheap; but will last ages and it safe for the environment and sensitive skins!
So today I will be multitasking not only my housework, but Flogging not one, but three blogs! Am I talented or what??
Flogging time again with Wheres My Glow. Have a great Friday!!

** No payment was received for this reveiw.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for winning!!! Love how laundry is even fun with free stuff.
    And kudos for flogging three blogs! Top marks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...