Friday, August 26, 2011

Say Cheese!

This is the most recent photo we have of our family....

Are we complete spunk rats or what? ;-)
It was taken over TWO YEARS AGO! Lately I have been regretting the fact that I have very few photos of myself or hubby with the kids as babies.
My photographic skills are mediocre at best, and I was tossing around the idea of having some family portraits taken for Xmas presents for my parents and hubbys parents. I know there are many 'pixiephoto' type set ups out there, but have seen some lovely spreads in the blogosphere of more candid type shoots.
So, dear bloggy friends, here is where I need your help. Can anyone give me some suggestions of good family photographers in Melbourne, and what I should expect to pay for photo session and prints?
My other idea was to ask a friend who has a really schmick camera to stalk us for a day snapping at will. Is it worth the money for a professional? Hopefully the good people over at Flog yoBlog Friday can help me out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...