Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pinning and Singing!

Discovered today a wonderful blog - 5 minutes just for me
Of course, I'm the slow coach again, because she has lots of wonderful friends to play with there! She chills out on a Sunday by sharing some faves from her music collection and what shes been Pinning over at Pinterest (BTW you can check mine out too wink wink !)

Today started off great - the first weeek of my C25K challenge has ended, it felt invigorating being out in the crisp morning air. But then it got a little crazy, the kids had a completely feral day and I lost it! When hubby got home from tennis comps I hid - had some me time, and found this on YouTube





It helped me chill out some, so now I'm sharing with all the Singers and Pinners .
To end the day on a positive note, I reread some of these from my pinterest page......




Source: None via Skye on Pinterest
















Have a great week everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...