Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking Forward ......

Happy New Year Everyone!! However you spent last night, I hope the hangover was worth it! For us, the end of 2011 was spent relaxing with great friends at Anglesea, but we were back in Melbourne for NYE, and lucky enough to be able to see the city fireworks from our front driveway. (Not to mention the plethora of backyard pyrotechnics!!)


Image source

Rather than look back, I can't wait to get stuck into this year. For the first time in a long time I feel like I have some very achievable and specific  goals - and I have this blog and all you great bloggy people out there for helping me to find them.
That's what Wherever the Day takes you will be about this year - a journal if you will to help me track and share these goals. In the tabs above you can keep tabs (sorry for the bad pun ;-x ) of the different challenges I am setting myself this year, and I hope you will follow along.
I am NOT calling these resolutions, they are the stepping stones for helping me steer my life in the direction I want. Bring on 2012 - I'm ready for the challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...