Monday, January 16, 2012

In the beginning - Michelle Bridges created the 12WBT*

..... and many people joined her. They trembled with fear excitement fear at the prospect of getting their butts whipped into shape, but they followed.
And Michelle handed down her 'commandments';
  •                      You will exercise 6 days a week
  •                      You will eat 1200 calories a day
  •                      You will change your mindset and live a healthy life

We have not received these yet, but I know they're coming!!
The first preseason task was to post on the forum a little about who we are and why we were here. Why the 12WBT for me? This is some of what I wrote;
 "Why do the 12WBT? It's a question a lot of people have asked me, as I am only really looking to lose about 5 kgs. I woke up shortly after my 35th birthday realising I have reached the age where you either "use it or lose it". I can't rely on luck any more to beat weight gain or ill health.
For me it's about reconnecting with myself, being honest about my lifestyle, creating LASTING change to help be a good role model for my girls. I want to wake up in the morning feeling energized, not lethargic. I want to feel strong again - both physically and mentally, that's what I believe the 12WBT can provide better than any other weight loss or fitness program available."
 With hard work - I know I can achieve these goals. BRING IT ON!!
Image from weheartit. Wisdom from Johnny Depp.


    
* No offence intended to the writers, readers or followers of the bible!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...