Monday, November 14, 2011

Bloggy Love...... 5 things I love about blogging.

I feel like Sally Field at the Oscars (you like me, you REALLY like me!)
This week, not one but two wonderful ladies have decided that as a blogger, I am finally getting my shiz together!
Firstly, Kerry, aka Special K, gifted me a lovely blog award, a wonderful surprise.

Then, the amazing Mama Grace decides to bestow a versatile blogger award to yours truly! In order to accept this award, I need to tell you 5 things about myself, and of course, share the love around!

Seeing my 50th post was a massive overshare,  I have decided to instead let you know what blogging has brought to my life.

1. I have found a community of strong, funny, courageous, resourceful women (and some guys!) who inspire me daily.

2. I am seeing myself more fully. Beyond a mother, wife, employee. I am someone who now has an outlet for opinions and creativity, and SHOCK HORROR! others are actually happy to read them!

3. I am learning to be more accepting and less judgemental. More accepting and grateful of the things I have in my life, and less judgemental of people who choose to live differently from the way I do.

4. I am becoming more skilled with a computer! Who knew I could do more than my banking and wasting time hanging out on facebook! I still do not understand a thing about html (sorry Glowless!), but I'm getting there!

5. I am loving the opportunity to share opinions, share experiences, share tragedies and triumphs with so many others - if you see a crazed short woman drooling all over her fellow bloggers at DPCON12,  just hand me a Kleenex and say hi!

Here are my 5 nominees to share the Versatile Blogger award with;

Mandy - A Little Space like Home

Jo   - Chickens and Bees

Eloise - The True Adventures of Eloise

Daisy - Daisy, Roo and Two

Shae - Yay! for Home

If you haven't already read any of these amazing blogs, go check 'em out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...