Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Countdown #2

The tree is going up this weekend, pressies are starting to be wrapped.... did somebody say Christmas?

I posted earlier in the year about my preference (OK addiction!) to online shopping, and it once again is proving a simple and stress free way to tick the tasks off the list.

Two down - um, lots to go??

The girls will be getting a trampoline from us, so I am not even going to attempt to wrap that!

The workmates will not be missing out - I will be filling these -
A real find - 50c each at the Reject shop!!
With these -


White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles - for recipe CLICK HERE

                                          and these -

Bailey's Rocky Road Fudge - SEE RECIPE HERE


I will have to make these at the last minute to avoid me sampling too many pieces!
There are so many clever crafts and recipes by bloggers to soak up, we will be trying our own soon, will post more if it is a success!

How are your preparations coming along?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...