Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I Know - The Random Edition


Lots and lots of random things are swimming around in my brain this week, so here goes!

- I know that these girls are growing up so fast! Shannyn has had two school transition sessions to date, and is so excited to be a 'preppie' next year. Ashlee keeps asking me when her 3 year old kinder starts - good luck to her teachers trying to get her to sit still for more than 30 seconds!

- I know that the year is speeding to an end way too fast - we have the girls large pressie already sorted (can anyone say trampoline!!) but no others yet. If my Xmas tree turns out anything like this I will be well pleased!

Source: flickr.com via KKBar on Pinterest


- I know I am chuffed to be awarded my first Blog award from a day with specialK - and I will be passing on the love very soon ....


- I know I just had to take a break from this post for a minute to change the stinkiest nappy ever, and that I am SO OVER toilet training!! (Sorry for the overshare xx)

- I know that you all still have time to enter my PROM movie pack giveaway. If you have 'tweens' this would make a great Christmas present.

Come and share the things you know with Yay for Home this week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...