Saturday, May 14, 2011

Soundtrack Saturday

A friend of mine has been 'facebooking' (is that a proper term?) songs that had a special place in his life, so must thank him for the inspiration for Soundtrack Saturday - an homage to the music that means something to me.

I am going to start with a jump back to my high school days......... I can't say I had the best taste in music back then but hey - at least I had fun.

AAhh, the early '90's - it gave rise to some of the best one hit wonders ever. I use the term best very lightly! Imagine if you will two 15 year olds doing the "Ice Ice Baby" dance on the front lawn, and listening to NKOTB. (I will not name my partner in crime on here but she knows who she is!!!!)

This song brings back some great memories from that time, this is such a fun song to 'groove' along with. I hope you enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. That song is an ear worm! Gets stuck in your head and can't get out :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...