Friday, April 29, 2011

The Ashlee Cipher

In my house we play host to a phenomenon known as "Planet Ashlee'; she really is larger than life and I can't imagine how dull our home would be without her.
She is a million miles an hour ALL the time - I am so thankful she sleeps through the night by wearing herself out all day! She is growing up so fast and contstantly talking - the only problem with this is NO ONE can understand her!!
She has a lot of words that make sense, but a heck of a lot more in what we have affectionatley come to call "Ashleese", her own little language that takes a lot of effort to decipher. I'm sure we will get there one day, but for now I love listening to those 'half words' - the ones that all kids make their own, like 'sketti' for spaghetti.
My favourites right now would have to be;
* Jinglebell - Tinkerbell
* Pimmish - Finished
* Mato - Tomato and Potato!
And the ever present "Wadda?" - What's that?

I love how inquisitive she is of the environment around her  -  the world is her canvas (not to mention her legs as well!)

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe how cute!

    Just over from FYBF.

    Aren't they so funny with their own distinct personalities?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love the half words of kids, makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...