Thursday, September 22, 2011

Me = Stupid & a Thankful Thursday

Today I have to be thankful that I don't live very far from my workplace. My hubby had the day off work today, which meant he had to get Shannyn to Kinder at 1pm. At 12:45 my phone rings at work.....
ME: "Hello"
HUBBY: "You know what is really hard to do?"
ME (slightly confused) "Um, what?"
HUBBY: "Put carseats in the ute..........."

Good old Mum had trundled off to work in the FAMILY CAR! Leaving hubby stuck with a 5 year old, a nearly 3 year old and a 40 minute walk ahead of them. (In 23 degree heat.)

Luckily I have a very understanding boss who let me drop everything to race like a madwoman - drive calmly to the kindergarten to pick up now hot and sweaty hubby and Miss almost 3, take them home, swap over the cars and drive back to work!!


Should'a been wearing this today! (Image credit)


I'm linking up for the first time with Kate and Thankful Thursday, 'cos I really should be thankful my head is screwed on, otherwise it could have been left behind today ;-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...