Monday, February 21, 2011

Friends with water.....

Of the many wonderful friends I have, I need to say a big thank you to Karen; for the last year or so she has been patiently trying to teach my girls the basics of swimming and water awareness. Today was a doozy!! Both girls seemed to be in the worst mood and the big one decided that Broadmeadows pool was the perfect setting for a screaming tantrum.....
Ashlee is my water baby, she loves our time in the pool and is already paddling confidently by herself in only her "back bubble'. Shannyn on the other hand is vary wary of having her face wet, and can be quite hesitant to try anything new. If it were not for Karen, she wouldn't be familiar with the water at all.
So today is my day to feel grateful that I have such a selfless friend, and the opportunity to share with my girls what is an important (and for the most part-) enjoyable skill to learn!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...