Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I Know


Linking up with Yay for Home! today for things I know -


- I know I have hardly had time to blink this week, hence my lack of blogging activity!

- I know that I DON'T know how people with more than 2 kids cope. Ashlee has run me ragged this week (anyone got room for an extra 2 year old?)  ;-)

- I know that if I don't get my shiz into gear, I will be a mess when Shannyn goes to school next year. This is in terms of being organised (meal planning etc....)

- I know it is Footy finals and Tennis comp season which means my husband is a shadowy figure who wanders in and out of the house .....

- I know that Friday is not as much fun when Saturday is a work day :-(
Image credit
Are you sharing all the Things you know too?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...