Sunday, March 20, 2011

Domestic Bliss

Housework and I have a love/ hate relationship. I hate doing it, but love the result afterwards. Today was a bugger of a housework day, the poor house has been quite neglected lately, and was screaming out for a bit of TLC. After a few hours of dusting, polishing and vacuuming everything in sight the place is looking almost new. Luckily both Shannyn and Ashlee like helping out, and today I had Ashlee with me to help wipe tables and dust skirting boards! (Thanks must go to my Mum for this willingness to clean, it sure as heck didn't come from me, lol!)
What I didn't expect to feel was the wave of satisfaction that washed over me when I had finished -  maybe there is something to be said for housework after all?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...